Modesto AC Repair
Reliable Air Conditioning Maintenance from Seasoned Professionals
Losing the heat on a hot California day is miserable. At Comfort Experts Heating & Air Conditioning, we know you can’t get it fixed fast enough. You can count on us to help with expert AC repair in Modesto, Oakdale, and neighboring cities. Our skilled technicians offer prompt repairs and maintenance service for all kinds of residential air conditioning equipment.
Give us a call today at (209) 222-2779 to schedule your AC repair or maintenance.
When to Call for AC Repair
When the air conditioner suddenly stops working in the middle of a heatwave, it’s time to call a professional for repairs. However, there are other signs that can indicate the need for an inspection and repair. If you aren’t sure, look for signs that your air conditioning system isn’t working at peak performance, we recommend scheduling an appointment. We provide AC repair and maintenance to solve any problem.
Signs you need your air conditioner repaired:
- Warm air - the air coming out of your vents needs to be at least 15-20 degrees cooler than the air inside your home in order to be able to effectively cool it. If the air coming out of your vents doesn't feel quite cool enough, try changing your air filter. If that is not the cause, you may have a Freon or refrigerant leak.
- Strange sounds coming from the system - if there are loud grinding or banging noises when your AC compressor kicks on, it's a clear indication that something is wrong with the system. It's important to have a professional take a look to prevent additional damage from occurring.
- Spike in your utility bill - if your AC bill is much higher than normal, it may not be operating as efficiently as it should be. If there has been a recent fire nearby, make sure you change out your air filter to rule out a clogged filter as the culprit. If that is not the issue, be sure to call Comfort Experts Heating & Air Conditioning for service.
When our technicians arrive at your home, we start by inspecting your air conditioning system to get to the bottom of the issue and get it fixed quickly. We have same-day appointments available, so you won’t be left waiting in the heat.
Cost of AC Repairs
It is common to be concerned about the cost of the repair, but don’t let worries about the price keep you from calling for service. We offer upfront pricing for AC repair in Modesto. The cost of the repair varies, depending on the reason for the malfunction and the type of replacement parts needed for your system, but the average is about $316.
The price for common AC repairs includes:
- Compressor replacement - $1,350 - $1,800
- Detecting and repairing a refrigerant leak - $225 - $1,600
- Evaporator coil replacement - $90 - $400
After we have inspected your air conditioning system to identify the source of the trouble, we will explain what we found and provide a free estimate for the cost of your repair. We have flat-rate pricing with no overtime charges. The price you are quoted is the price you will pay for your air conditioner repair.
Schedule a Professional Tune-Up Every Year
Professional maintenance is important to keep your air conditioning system operating at peak efficiency. Our maintenance service is designed to help improve performance, increase energy efficiency, lower your home cooling costs, prevent expensive breakdowns, and prolong the life of your air conditioning equipment. We recommend scheduling your maintenance visit before the start of the cooling season.
Our Comfort Club members receive quality heating and air conditioning maintenance services and much more. Club membership offers additional benefits, such as discounts on repairs, exclusive perks, and other free services.
Contact Comfort Experts Heating & Air Conditioning today to schedule your Modesto AC repair or maintenance appointment.
Service With Integrity
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Well Trained Team
Locally Owned & Operated
Honest, Upfront Pricing